Peter has 20 years experience in service business development and concept creation and -management.
During his career he has built several professional services businesses and has worked as a consultant with clients ranging from multinationals (Vodafone, Nokia, Nissan Konecranes, Suunto) to start-ups (Igglo, Habbo hotel).
Peter’s core area of expertise is creating and developing new businesses 360°. He has managed multinational teams ranging from 3-100 people.
Peter has held operative management responsibilities in several companies and internationalization projects and has a wide understanding of challenges in an international context. He currently sits on the board of 4 companies outside of the PALMU Group and is a part-owner in 4 including Inventure, a Helsinki based VC.
In his spare time Peter reads, enjoys his family and coaches girls basketball.
- CEO&CoFounder, Palmu
- Chairman/ Yellow-Film&TV
- Board director Tana Oy, HUOM!
- Board director Mercantile Group
- Guest lecturer, Aalto University
- Vice CEO, Taivas innovations
- Board director Adv. agency Taivas (WPP)
- Board director Brand Factory Nordic Ab
- COO TBWA-group/Finland
- SVP TBWA G1 nordic
- VP Intl. operat. Satama Interactive
- VP online biz Talentum Oyj
- Consultant Arthur Andersen Business consulting
- MSc Econ. Swedish school of economis and business admin
- Erasmus exch. Scholarship, Sheffield university