Senior Manager-Trade & Customs Practice
Adam is a Senior Manager with KPMG’s U.S. Trade and Customs Practice. Throughout his 20+ years as an international trade professional, Adam has advised domestic and foreign multinationals on a broad spectrum of trade and customs issues. He consults with clients on all aspects of importing and exporting merchandise throughout the world, including implementing trade related technology solutions and has extensive experience assisting clients with antidumping and countervailing duty matters.
Examples of Adam’s experience:
- Helped clients maximize duty savings by taking advantage of tariff classification, product valuation, and special duty preference opportunities
- Assisted clients with complex antidumping/countervailing issues and strategic planning to minimize exposure
- Managed implementations of global trade management systems and other trade related technology tools
- Successfully completed implementations and validations in conjunction with Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program
- Advised clients on protest issues and helped to favorably resolve liquidation and entry errors
- Provided guidance on export issues (BIS, ITAR, and OFAC) and minimized liability for violations
- Consulted on food and drug, fish and wildlife, and agriculture issues, including import permit requirements, entry release, and penalty mitigation.
- Helped clients manage customs brokers, freight forwarders, and other service providers, and helped ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
BA, Syracuse University
JD, New York Law School